


We wanted to find a way to give Lux a safe place to play and hang out on the main floor. We picked up another Superyard and put down some comforters and pillows. Add some toys and presto, instant play yard. Having a blind, herding dog has it's disadvantages with small children crawling and lying around on the floor. Anyway, I should have seen this coming, but as soon as I started to put it together, Lulu was dying to get in and play as well. I tried to explain that it was small and cramped and for Lux to play with baby toys. Didn't matter. She was almost in tears. So, now there are 3 of us in there. We added the yellow Bumbo when Lux decided that having tummy time is cruel and unusual punishment. And we thought the living room was small and cozy before.
Incredibly cute pics of the girls. :) I like how you have a gated community in your living room. Lol!
ReplyDelete