Lulu loves cupcakes. Or, shall I say she loves the frosting on cupcakes. When she gets a treat of a cupcake she will lick off the frosting, hand back the cake portion and declare, "I'm done". Quite frustrating. I know that cupcakes aren't the healthiest things but eating just the frosting has to be worse. After many threats of "You can't eat just the frosting and throw the cake away. That is wasteful. If you can't eat the whole thing, Then I am not going to give you anymore". Another attempt a month or so later yielded the same results. A third try, same thing. OK, a new approach was in order (especially since I was craving cupcakes and wanted to make some). Enter the cupcake fairy. She comes at night and leaves cupcakes for good little boys and girls. One condition; they have to eat the cake as well as the frosting. If they don't, she won't come back. It worked. Yeah! If only the cupcake fairy did the dishes that were left.
No comments:
Post a Comment