Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Glimpse

OK, so I wanted to share with you what the first time doing a yoga video was like for me. I little peek into my so called life. I went downstairs where I had the most room in front of a TV. Of course Lulu wanted to know what I was doing and then she wanted to come along. Greg was interested and thought that it might be beneficial for him too. Of course that means the little one has to come down, as well as the furry one. So here we are. Lulu is actually mastering the moves really well and Lux keeps raising her hands above her head while in her pack and play. Cute. Then Lux gets bored and starts throwing her toys out at us, some wooden. Then Lulu starts making up her own moves such as cartwheels and flips. She kicks me in the head a few times. Then the dog tries to climb on the blanket I put down. Then, in the move where you put your head on the ground (wounded baby warrior?), all I can smell on the rug is doggie smell. Yum. Hard to take deep breaths and relax. After yelling at everybody and getting distracted the video was over. Oh, yes, I feel so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment