I had a wonderful, uncursed birthday this year. Previous years have included sicknesses of various family members. Everyone was healthy this time (well, Allie is acting weird. We're going to have to look into that). I started the day with breakfast in bed served by 2 cute waitresses.
We went out to lunch at a yummy Italian place called Ernesto's. It was delish.





These are the flowers that Greg and the girls picked for me from our backyard.

Pre-wish.

Marionberry cake from A Piece of Cake bakery. They made our wedding cake so so so many years ago.

These two lovely necklaces were designed and made by the famous duo "L and L"
Greg went crazy and got me a bunch of cookbooks. Wait, I think those might be a gift for him, too- His tummy, I mean!
Many thanks to Greg and the girls for helping make this day, and everyday, so wonderful. I am grateful and lucky to be a member of the Segal Clan!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope this will be the best year ever!! (Piece Of Cake cakes are the best!! YUM!)
ReplyDelete