Saturday, July 12, 2014

More Homegrown Water Park Fun

I have wanted to do the below contraption for quite a while now. I put the wading pool at the bottom of the play structure slide. I filled up the pool and then wet down the slide. The kids were super excited. Lulu went first. Apparently it was a little faster than I thought it would be. She flew down the slide and overshot the pool. Kind of like a skipping stone. I could only convince Lux to go down if I held her hand and even then it was too fast for her liking. 


Slip n slide, a favorite of the girls. 


More Lux's speed. 

The girls have mastered these handheld water cannons. 

2 comments:

  1. Anthony and Sam would love a super fast water slide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. E says that slip n' slide looks like fun! (hint, hint:))

    ReplyDelete