I came home this morning from work with a mission in mind. What started out as making a simple fairy house, turned into an entire fairy village. We made the everything from found objects in the yard or scraps of wood from our garage. With no shortage of moss this time a year, we transplanted a bunch to make a nice lawn in front of the house. A stone path leads the fairies to their house. We finally planted the ferns I bought last year. They should really like the shade underneath the tree in the summer. Then we made some tables, chairs and a nice bench to sit on. There are horses and ponies hiding in the background, so of course we needed to build a fence to keep them safe. Last, but not least, the girls wanted a way for the fairies to cook their meals, so we built a fire pit and something to hold their pot. I lost track of all the things they kept adding to the village. I especially like the walnut shells as bowls to eat from. I think the fairies will be very happy here.





No comments:
Post a Comment