Friday, May 9, 2014

New Find



I've discovered this new yogurt from Tillamook that is delicious. It is a greek style yogurt with high protein, healthy bacteria and low sugar (their regular yogurt is way too sweet). Unlike a lot of other greek yogurts, this one is not as bitter, so Lulu really enjoys it. 
Lux is very peculiar about yogurt. She'll sometimes eat those yogurt tubes (which are also greek), but not yogurt in a cup. They have all the typical yogurt flavors, but I just discovered this coffee one. It's absolutely delicious and I thought with Lux's love of coffee, she would finally find one that she liked. No go. She agreed to let it touch her tongue, but her reaction was quite negative. I wish I had caught a photo of the look. Priceless. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh, they have this one at the Oregon City Grocery Outlet right now! We bought some.

    ReplyDelete